Annual Indexed Tuition and Fees for 2021-2022
The Eugene Waldorf School is pleased to utilize an indexed tuition system that supports an equitable and inclusive community. Consistent with Waldorf principles, the Eugene Waldorf School strives to make a Waldorf education accessible to any family who desires it while ensuring the financial sustainability of the school.
|2-day Preschool ages 2 1/2 – 4||
(not eligible for indexing)
|3-day Preschool ages 2 1/2 – 4 or Kindergarten ages 4 – 6||
(not eligible for indexing)
|5-day Preschool ages 2 1/2 – 4 or Kindergarten ages 4 – 6||$6,541 – $9,887|
|Grades 1 – 8||$6,541 – $12,481|
Please note that while this this page is intended to give an accurate picture, it is not authoritative — use the links below to download the full “Tuition and Fee Policies” document for full tuition information.
- Non-refundable $50 enrollment fee per child, due with application.
- $225 annual supply fee per child.
- Other nominal fees may apply.
- A Continuous Enrollment Contract must be signed and the first installment of tuition must be paid before the child’s first day of school.
- Sibling discounts are available. Based on a family’s income, a graduated scale for sibling discounts applies. At full tuition, the sibling discount is 20% for the second child, 50% for the third child, and 70% for the fourth and subsequent children. For all other tuition rates, sibling discounts are based on a graduated scale according to the tuition level.
How Does Indexed Tuition Work?
The Eugene Waldorf School’s indexed tuition system is based on a family’s financial resources. Individual family determinations will be processed by an online financial application through TADS, a third-party assessment service. Families will be able to create an online account and complete the financial application for our school.
Parents may apply for indexed tuition via TADS (www.mytads.com). Applications and all supporting documentation should be submitted by May 1 for the following school year. Parents will be notified of their indexed tuition determination by email and will be notified of the acceptance deadline. An indexed tuition application can be completed at any point during the school year for newly enrolling students or if a families’ financial situation changes drastically mid-year.
The TADS application fee is $45 per family.
Families who choose to pay the full tuition amount are not required to complete the financial application via TADS.
Please contact Maren Tomblin at [email protected] for information on how to complete a TADS application.
The journey through the Eugene Waldorf School curriculum is envisioned to begin in the early childhood program and end with graduation from eighth grade. Therefore, students are automatically re-enrolled each year through completion of eighth grade. Updated tuition and fees for the coming school year will be posted in February on the school’s website (www.eugenewaldorf.org) and in the school office. New students are initially admitted with a six-week provisional period within which both Parent and School may review the student’s progress and compatibility within the class. If the student withdraws during this provisional period for any reason, tuition is due and payable up to and including the date of withdrawal. After the end of the provisional period, the student is automatically enrolled.
Tuition Payment Options:
- Lump sum prepayment
- 10-Month payment plan (September – June)
- 12-Month payment (August – July) ACH payment agreement and a consultation with Katsu Shibata in the school’s Accounting Office required.
Lump Sum Prepayment Discount:
4% discount if received by July 31;
3% by August 31;
2% by September 30. After September 30, only newly enrolling families can receive the discount. The lump sum discount will be issued in the form of a refund check when full payment is received by the applicable deadline. Refund checks will be issued within 7-10 days of receiving the payment.
After School Care
After School Care (ASC) is not available for grades students during the 20-21 school year. Robin’s Nest Extended Day care until 3:15 is available for kindergarten students only.
- After School Care Information and Rates
- Robin’s Nest Extended Day Contract for Early Childhood
Complete Tuition Information
Use this link to download the current tuition policy sheet.