Tuition and Fees for 2017-2018
Please note that while this this page is intended to give an accurate picture, it is not authoritative — use the links below to download the full “Tuition and Fee Policies” document for full tuition information.
|2-day Preschool ages 2 1/2 – 4||$3,425|
|3-day Preschool ages 2 1/2 – 4 or Kindergarten ages 4 – 6||$5,035|
|5-day Preschool ages 2 1/2 – 4 or Kindergarten ages 4 – 6||$8,215|
|Grades 2 – 8||$10,375|
- Non-refundable $50 enrollment fee per child, due with application.
- $225 annual supply fee per child.
- $10.90 per family annual fee for Renewal, a journal for Waldorf education.
- $250 annual strings fee for children in fourth through eighth grade.
- Other nominal fees may apply.
- Non-refundable tuition deposit of $300 per family, applied to first month’s tuition payment.
- Sibling discounts are available. Tuition is at the full amount for the eldest child, 20% discount for second child, 50% discount for the third child, and 70% discount for fourth and subsequent children.
- Tuition assistance is available.
Eugene Waldorf School is committed to children and their families. About a third of our students’ families have tuition rates adjusted according to need. Be aware there is an annual deadline of March 31 for the following school year–allow a minimum of three weeks to complete all the components of the application. For further information, click on the tuition and fee policies link, below. Please feel free to speak openly with us about your needs when you inquire. Education at a true independent Waldorf school is possible!
After School Care
After School Care (ASC) is optionally available for all enrolled children through fifth grade, 12:30 – 5:30 pm.
Complete Tuition Information
Use this link to download the current tuition policy sheet.