We are hiring!
Outreach and Enrollment Coordinator
EWS is seeking an Outreach and Enrollment Coordinator. This position is .8 FTE (32 hours/week) and qualifies for tuition remission.
The Outreach & Enrollment Coordinator is of vital importance to the Eugene Waldorf School. He or she bears witness to the life of the school and helps to make it visible to others. The Outreach and Enrollment Coordinator is a public “face” of the school, and represents the school at events and meetings both within and outside of the school community. A desire to further the mission of the Eugene Waldorf School must be the basis of the Outreach & Enrollment Coordinator’s work. This position works in tandem with the Office Coordinator, Administrative Coordinator and Bookkeeper. The Outreach & Enrollment Coordinator is directly supervised by the Board but also reports to and gives feedback to the College of Teachers in matters relating to student and family school experience, program offerings and student retention.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of Waldorf Education and be able to effectively and warmly communicate that to others
- Previous connection to EWS or an other Waldorf school is preferred
- Strength in written and verbal communication
- Willingness to work as part of a non-hierarchical leadership team and ability to self – supervise
- Ability to be outgoing, work with varied personalities and advocate for enrollment sustaining practices at the school.
- Basic knowledge of, or ability to train on: GSuite, WordPress, database management, social media platforms, basic budget management. Knowledge of graphic design software is a plus, but not required.
- Background in marketing, public relations, business development or education is helpful, but not required.
EWS is looking for a seasonal assistant to help Atta Turck, our Site Coordinator, with the groundskeeping from now until the end of October. Applicants for the ¼ time position should be able to do all usual gardening tasks, including using a string trimmer, a mower, a blower, and a riding mower. The ideal candidate would have a flexible schedule to accommodate the changing needs of our school programs as we navigate the complexities of this unusual school year. Applicants for the position should send a letter of interest with a brief resume to [email protected].